2019-11-28

(2019-11-28 19:28:11) I'm hungry Yokoyama Reina

Everybody.
Thank you for the work done today.
It's Yokoyama Reina.



The new episode of "UpComing" was posted today.

I was able to be part of the make-up section.
Fans often ask me on the blog or in handshake events
What's my makeup, so I'm happy to be able to show it lol

I had already participated in the make-up section once.
I think since then my makeup has changed a lot.
I am happy to be able to work on projects related to make-up.

It made me nostalgic because, I saw my own evolution,
And I got to see myself before, and it was really different.
That's what I love about makeup is that it has a lot of variations.

Therefore!

If this may interest you,
Go watch the UpComing! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, another repetition
 

When I know that I will only repeat during the day,
I never really know how to style my hair.
Then if I put my care in the morning, my oil,
The hair will be smooth all day.

Anyway, I try to take care of the condition of my hair.
I was told at the barbershop last time,
That you shouldn't straighten your hair too much.
It breaks the scalp...!


My hair color worries me...
I have the impression of having damaged them a lot.


I think I'll stop smoothing them out so they can fix themselves ニヤニヤ


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment