2019-11-29

(2019-11-29 20:16:33) Secretly Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama


Today we recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
Guest is Nonaka Miki-san.
Please listen to it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, it was
Kaga Kaede-chan
Birthday event.


I told myself that,
Even though I had a lot of work today,
I wanted to go...
So I attended only 10min from the event! Lol


I would have liked to sing with her,
But I didn't have enough time.
I saw some games, it was super funny.

Birthday events are so cool!


Even though I didn't stay long
I'm glad I went.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today is November 29,
Today's theme is "Confession Day".

Something that is difficult to confess...
Have you got some?

I have one!
I'm really very stressed when I am around a lot of people.


If these are people I know
It's not going to be very scary.

But when it's crowds,
It mounts the anxiety directly.

I wonder why. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Thank you all for your letters and gifts.
Thank you with all my heart!


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan 
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12550329568.html

No comments:

Post a Comment