2019-12-09

(2019-12-09 21:46:26) Collection update Yokoyama Reina

After the performance in Hokkaido,
I'm back home.
And I went to make a recording ニヤニヤ


I woke up early anyway...
Yet I like to sleep. But I am not getting enough sleep. Lol

I have to find a better sleep pattern!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Here's (after a long time) an update of my collection of little figurines in kinder eggs!

Aaaaaand...


Here is my collection of their collaboration
With Hello Kitty-chan 星


This is so cute...
It's therefore now complete...

Isn't that super cute?!


I love them all equally but
My favorites are...

Sadako x Hello Kitty
Hikakin-san x Hello Kitty

I find them even cuter than the others ピンクハート


It's a collection that I do seriously.
Yokoyama is working very hard on this case!!! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


About my collection of cosmetic products, it's moving forward as well.
But I would have to go and buy some new ones.
This collection is also close to my heart.


I love to do collections.


Good night. (For real.)


Yokoyama Reina

#chocolateeggs #hellokitty #cute #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12555090415.html

No comments:

Post a Comment