2019-12-10

(2019-12-10 21:18:10) I love to talk~ Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I was able to go to the concert
Of ANGERME-san.


I really appreciated the fact that every member
Has an individual special skill.
Without even realizing it,
I was coming out of "too cool"...

I thought it was awesome.
Too too too cool.


Nakanishi-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!
When I first heard of it,
I was really surprised.

Until today comes.
During HelloCon, when I saw you
I was losing all my ways lol
Because you're awesome.
I was so happy to see you again and again! 


I hope we have more opportunities to meet again...
Congratulations on everything, Nakanishi-san ピンクハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Kawase Ayama-chan from ukka
Also came to our last concert for the tour 流れ星


She came with one of my t-shirts!!!
Aaaaah I'm so honored ピンクハート Thanks!!!!


She also told me that she bought my photobook!
As always, thank you for your support 星
Please come see me soon!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#nakanishikanasan #kawaseayamechan #ukka #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12555533406.html

No comments:

Post a Comment