2019-12-19

(2019-12-19 21:32:30) Berry Yokoyama Reina

Since I loved that color

 

I did ぶどうさくらんぼ once again~

This hair color is gorgeous さくらんぼ

 

I went to hair salloon to do it,
The one where Iikubo Haruna-san went often!

it's really the cutest hair color 星
Thank you a lot for this amazing work!

 

Fufu, the first members I saw after I made this hair color were...
Kenshuusei ハート

As soon as I enter into the room, all the members noticed it...
I recieved a lot of compliments. Thank you a lot ちゅー

 

Everyone told me it looks beautiful on me. Fufufu.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Good night.

Tomorrow, i'll do my best.
It's the kind of life I love.

 

Yokoyama Reina 

#berrycolor #berry #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12560860799.html

No comments:

Post a Comment