2019-12-20

(2019-12-20 19:42:55) Because it's Christmas Yokoyama Reina

Our official merchandise
For Christmas are out ☺︎︎︎︎

The theme this year is
"Christmas tree" クリスマスツリー


Here's an outfit

The background is a tree!


Christmas event takes place the day after tomorrow ジンジャーブレッドマン
It's going to be fun!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


About the hair color,
I will talk about it again because I received a lot of questions!

I didn't do any discoloration.
ぶどうさくらんぼ I did the same coloring twice.
Maybe the second time the hair took on the coloring better.

I am surprised to have such a pretty color in reality.
I am so happy.


Yokoyama Reina

#christmas #christmastree #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12561103635.html

No comments:

Post a Comment