2019-12-21

(2019-12-21 21:21:23) I am my life driving force. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Tomorrow we have the Christmas event.
I can't wait ☺︎︎︎︎ 


I don't really know why,
But I just ate a cake just now.

It was a tiramisu cake.
And it was too good. I like tiramisu too much!
I also ate a pie.
In short I had fun ☺︎︎︎︎ 

Second offshot ☺︎︎︎︎

When I told you the theme,
You've told me a lot about my hair accessory!
It's indeed a Christmas crownクリスマスツリー
It's very fashionable...
Thanks for giving me one 星


Here's a picutre of the current
13th generation.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Our spring tour for 2020 has been announced 流れ星

For more info
It's there


I am always happy when concerts are organized.
It has really become my favorite thing!
I hope the time will pass quickly to start the tour as soon as possible. Lol

Let's all have fun together ☺︎︎︎︎ 


Yokoyama Reina

#christmas #christmascrown #christmastree #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12561342913.html

No comments:

Post a Comment