2019-12-22

(2019-12-22 21:42:10) Christmas event Yokoyama Reina

Today,
We did the Christmas events ジンジャーブレッドマン


There were 3 shows.
Thanks to those who came! 


Reina
Love Christmas events so much!
This is one of the events that I look forward to every year.

And it finally happened this year! 


During this event,
I feel like I had super-human energy once again!
I have moved too much. I was hot. Lol
This is not normal, it's winter though!
And my costume was not very heavy.
But I still sweated a lot.


I'll talk about the second show.
There was a tournament,
And I did the first match against Haga Akane-san ☺︎︎︎︎

Well that was a great match! Lol
We were really into it and we wanted to each be the fastest!
Even though we were super focused and both had determination,
We couldn't get the right answers. Lol

I was very serious.
But ... I lost in the first game.
That's bad! I laughed a lot anyway 星


During the third show,
We came across a romantic comedy to play!
Without any training,
All the 14 members must have played a role given to them,
It was awesome! And it ended in a happy ending too!

All I remember is that each member is super strong. Lol
I want to do this too much.
It was so funny and well done! 


I loved this Christmas event. They were all great.

I thank each of the people
Who came to see us クリスマスツリー



10th generation 流れ星


Yokoyama Reina

#christmasevent #thankyou #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12561563098.html

No comments:

Post a Comment