2019-12-23

(2019-12-23 19:28:26) About the movie Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I had lunch with Kitagawa Rio-chan☺︎︎︎︎

Rio-chan often offers me to go out with her,
And she always has lots of different ideas!
Yesterday, she sent me "Tomorrow we will go there?",
It makes me happy that she asks it to me... (It's cute.)

 

So, we went out together today!

We had a lot of fun,
And Rio-chan seemed to have enjoyed it too ニヤニヤ

Thanks! ブルーハート


There were sweets everywhere ジンジャーブレッドマン
Looks like I'm celebrating Christmas a second time.
I really wonder how many times I'm going to celebrate this event!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Kamen Rider's movie is
Released on December 21.

My brother went to see it directly the day it was released!

 

Hey, you could have taken me to see it with you.
(I couldn't go there since I had things planned...)

I hope that for Christmas, I am offered a ticket to go see it.
I have to find a moment to go see it, any time
But very soon!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow the new issue
From the magazine "OVERTURE 21"
Will come out!

 

Morning Musumemembers 
Were divided into different "teams"
For interviews.

I was put in
The "talk" part!!!

And!!!!

I'm the only one inside... 滝汗


It was awesome!!!!!
As I was alone I could talk without stopping. Lol

Go take a look!



イエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハートイエローハート



Yokoyama Reina

#kamenrider #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #OVERTURE21 #kitagawario

No comments:

Post a Comment