2019-12-24

(2019-12-24 21:00:11) It's Christmas Eve Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday I was walking down the stairs
And at the last step,
I tripped and twisted my foot. (I am sure of that)


This morning when I woke up, I felt the pain even more.
I got used to it in a day but,
Pay attention to you please!


This is Yokoyama Reina. Good evening everyone.


Today is Christmas Eve.

And tomorrow is Christmas!
Hence the name of this day
"Christmas Eve".
I am too impatient!
I love Christmas.

I spend New Years at home,
Eating cakes with my family クリスマスツリー


Of course, not just any cake 

It's a Kamen Rider cake.
Yay ジンジャーブレッドマン


Every year I have cute Kamen Rider cakes.

Santa's gifts サンタ
(This hoodie is not bad. Lol)


Thank you for this New Year's Eve.


Like every year,
I can't go see the illuminations.


Good night all!


Yokoyama Reina

#kamenrider #zeroone #christmascake #christmasgifts #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12561981765.html

No comments:

Post a Comment