2019-12-27

(2019-12-27 21:17:47) What is my best asset? Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I went to the last concert
Country Girls.

Yamaki Risa-san,
Morito Chisaki-san,
Ozeki Mai-san,
Funaki Musubu-san,

Congratulations on your sotsugyo.


When the Country Girls are on stage
They sparkle, they are so cute...

Yesterday's concert is
The one I preferred among those I went to see them!


During the Hello! Project concert tours,
I talked to them a lot.

When I think about it, I have a lot of memories with them.


Live the way you want.
Choose your own path.
Do what you really want.

And once again,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Some announcements!


Tomorrow!

星 "Gekkan Entame" will be out on December 28,
Featured Kitagawa Rio-chan
Okamura Homare-chan
Yamazaki Mei-chan
Yokoyama Reina


星 "POTATO" will be out on January 7,
Featured Morito Chisaki-san
Yokoyama Reina


Don't forget to go check them 流れ星


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As I had a very active day,
I'll be able to fall asleep well.

The outfits for official goodies for the COUNTDOWN 星
What do you think of my bun? 

Smi~le.
(My eyes looks tired. Lol)


Yokoyama Reina

#countrygirls #countdown #alittlebitsoon #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12562670536.html

No comments:

Post a Comment