2020-12-02

(2020-12-02 21:24:49) I stressed a lot Yokoyama Reina

Thanks so much!
For HelloCon to Nippon Budokan 🙇‍♀️


About the last HelloCon to Nippon Budokan on October,
I was reaaaaaaaaally nervous but

This one... was really exciting. Lol
I was trembling before the performance. Lol


This time, performances were by unit
So I always saw the same members during rehearsals 😂
We practiced a lot,
It was really fun though 😭
I was trembling a lot. Lol

Thanks to everyone who came
To see us 🙇‍♀️
I'm waiting for your feedback! Lol


This costume is really cute,
Unusual turquoise right


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Since it suddenly became cold and dry,
Please be careful about colds 😪


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12641660407.html

No comments:

Post a Comment