2020-12-08

(2020-12-08 21:47:15) This is a declaration of complete abandonment!! Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I rested all day.
(I'm saying it in a nice way)


I declared a complete abandonment.
(Reina listened all of her favorite songs)


I cleaned up the house,
Did some exercices.


Event released with a mini live had also been decided.
It's soon right.
Definitely.


After all, I love home~
I also like going out,
But I enjoy my life living at home all the time as well~


Today was a day
While I thought I really like to do stuff alone



Released on December 4th
The GIVENCHY lip palette


For Yokoyama who just loves GIVENCHY,
That's THE best palette...
It's a complete palette but small and easy to carry.
It can be used for lips
And also as a pouch as well! That's the best!

I'm using it reguarly 💕
If you are interested, please take a look.


I know I tell it a lot,
But I'm really into make up products,
I like to try various brands,
But GIVENCHY is special,
I use my foundation from GIVENCHY since always! Lol

Both liquid foundation and cushion foundation!
It's the best 😭


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12642860325.html

No comments:

Post a Comment