2020-12-09

(2020-12-09 21:47:44) SEMIKYUU! Yokoyama Reina

Funaki Musbu-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!




There are soooooooooo much
Memories with Funaki-san!!!



Funaki-san has always been very friendly and kind.
We are very nice friends.



When I was with Funaki-san, I felt so better.
No matter what we talked about, she just made me feel better!
That's the power that only Funaki-san have.



I had
Several units alongside Funaki-san 😊



🌻 Minmin Rock 'n' Roll!
We did went to shoot the MV together!
At the time, I just joined Morning Musume,
I felt so happy to be able to sing a duet with Funaki-san!
I was so glad when staff members told me about 😳
We appeared together in Oha Suta!, 
It's thanks to Minmin Rock 'n' Roll!
That I started to really talk with Funaki-san.


Then, "Minis。?"!!!!!!!!
We did a book and release a song!
I have so many wonderful memories 💕


All my memories related to Funaki-san
Is about fun!!


While watching today's live,
I couldn't stop crying. Lmao


Funaki-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!!!




Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment