2020-12-10

(2020-12-10 21:31:15) Miyamoto Karin-san Yokoyama Reina

Miyamoto Karin-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!



Miyamoto-san,
She praised me a lot
Every time we talked together
And Miyamoto-san's words were always warm,
They always make me feel energetic.


We have the same energy constant for what we like
And anime taste are very similar. Lol

It was very fun
To talk with Miyamoto-san 😊


My best memory was
During an event, in which we were in the same unit,
And done twin tail to have the same cute haircut 😳 I was so happy!

Miyamoto-san,
Congratulations once again on your sotsugyo!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow at 20:30!


I'll do a instagram live alongside Kaga Kaede!
It's to celebrate our Morning Musumeanniversary join 😂

Please come and talk to us!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12643254565.html

No comments:

Post a Comment