2020-12-16

(2020-12-16 22:04:09) Release date Yokoyama Reina

69th single
"Junjou evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni"

Is out 🌻


I hope a lot of people will listen to it,
And will love it as well.


And today, there was
The release live event 🐾 

It's been a long time since we didn't do this kind of event,
The excitement hasn't stopped since the rehearsal!

And it's been a while since I sweat as today! Lol
Since I was very excited and I enjoyed it,
I don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight.


Those who saw it!!
Did you enjoy it as well?

I had sooooooo much fun!


Thank you so much 😊


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow,

The next issue of the magazine "S Cawaii!" will be out!


I featured alongside
Ishida Ayumi-san
Sato Masaki-san
Kaga Kaede!

We were so cute 😳


A lot of offshots were posted
On the instagram account, so please check it out! ❀


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12644444333.html

No comments:

Post a Comment