2020-12-17

(2020-12-17 21:40:05) Purchased this month. Lol Yokoyama Reina

Good evening! It's Yokoyama Reina.


I bought a puccho from Jujutsu Kaisen 🥰

I haven't opened it yet...
Which sticker come out...

Random key chains
Are really fun. Lol

I bought some key chains from Kimetsu as well
So I kinda start a collection.

My favorites ones are Sabito's and Yushiro's 🍄
They're so cute!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Even if I always have things I want,
I decided to cut down on my expenses and buy one thing a month


And this month,


I bought a face toning and a face spray 🐾

I always wanted one,
I finally got it 🤤


I'm quite sad because lately,
My skin is really dry.


It's fun to use 👑!

I also wanted a Tamagochi,
But I'll purchase it on the next month lol

Homatan during makeup session 😳
So cute.

Today, 

"S Cawaii! February issue"

Is out!


I found them on the store shelves today 🤤

I'm happy!

Everyone's so cute!!!!


There's another makeup pouch with some news products 😊

Please check it out!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12644631891.html

No comments:

Post a Comment