2019-12-06

(2019-12-06 22:10:10) Tour report☆ Yokoyama Reina

My impressions of the tour ↓↓↓

 

During this tour,
I had plenty of goals to achieve.

I didn't manage to reach my bigger one though.

 

As soon as I turned 18, I told myself that I had already achieved a lot.
It's for this reason that,

I forced myself to push myself over and over again.
But, despite my best efforts, I still feel like it wasn't enough.
Maybe I wasn't determined enough.

I started to list my goals one by one.
Cause although I might not be able to reach them
I knew I had the determination. I wanted more than anything.
I knew I had to never give up.

It is with these kinds of thoughts that I lived the concert.

 

(This is just my point of view.)

Lol

 

This time,
I felt more free than before.
Or more comfortable with my own thoughts.
For once, I had fun with it.

I realized that
Doing what you love is bound to be awesome!

It's quite logical,
But it should not be forgotten.

 

Personally, I have fun in everything I do.
But if on top of that,
I do things that I love
It's even better.

 

The tour started in September,
At that time, we went out in short sleeves.
Now we have the big coats. Haha
And me who thought it had passed too quickly.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us.
Thank you.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday, during the final concert,

We were honored to present to you
Our new songs from our next single.

Moreover, the release date for this single has been communicated!

 

January 22, 2020.

 

I'm happy about this date.
Thanks to number 22.
Because I was born on 22. Lol

 

It's a triple A side.

"KOKORO&KARADA
           LOVEpedia
                      Ningen Kankei No way way"

Yesterday,
We sang the three songs ニヤニヤ

I was so stressed out!
It was the first performance of
LOVEpedia and Ningen Kaneki No way way!


On top of that,
For the new single,
ZDAs (Zenkoku Dooji Handshake Event) have been organized!

This is the first time that I have done it for two consecutive singles 星



This time I won't be alone!

I will form a group with
Oda Sakura-san
And Morito Chisaki-san 流れ星



December 14
Niigata → Gunma → Saitama

December 15
Chiba → Tokyo

5 prefectures!

 

Ehhhhhhh,
These are exactly the 5 prefectures that I did during my first ZDA!!! Lol

What a coincidence. Lol

 

I would be honored to see you all again.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday, in the audience, there was... イエローハートブルーハート




There was...

Kashiwagi Hinata-san
And Nakayama Riko-chan

From Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku ちゅー


They told me that we would see each other again
But I always waited. I didn't think it would be there.

I was happy to hear their rather positive reviews of the concert!
I'm so happy. Lol

It's been a while since I last saw Riko-chan
But we often get in touch... ハート

Thanks girls!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Isn't this my longest post?
 

Good night all.


Yokoyama Reina


#kashiwagihinatasan #nakayamarikochan #odasakurasan #moritochisakisan #yokoyamareina #concert #best

No comments:

Post a Comment