2017-02-10

(2017-02-10 20:18:06) 16. Hobby☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I!
I played a game the first time since a while!!!!

It's the...

 

"Can you add lyrics without being wrong"

I invited it myself. Lol

 

Songs are nursery rhymes!!!
With a rythm to play it easier!!!!

 

Did you also sing a lot of nursery rhymes in primary school カナヘイ!?

Nursery ryhmes...
Maybe you don't remember it. Lol

It's quite difficult ( .. )カナヘイびっくり

 

For example,

It's not "小さな" (chiisana kanji), but "ちいさな" (chiisana hiragana).
These are details but. Lol

 

Please try this game!!!

I think it's fun to do it together. Lol
(Even though I personally play it alone)


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

・・・


Yokoyama is tiny.

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#nurseryryhmes
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12246535493.html

No comments:

Post a Comment