2017-02-11

(2017-02-11 21:09:02) 17. Friend☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

I feel like my titles don't match the content of the post in question lately. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
I started to work on evening,

I went to dinner with a middle school friend!

 

She plays saxophone, as me ☆

Since it had been a while since I had seen her, I was a little nervous for no real reason. Lol

 

We did talked about various things~!!!
She has been a Morning Musume。fan for certain period!

She was proud when I was announced in the new generation.
I was happy to hear that むらさき音符

 

She told me how complicated the sport had become lol
Good luck~キラキラ 

 

 

Then~!!!
I had a singing lesson!!!!

(Yokoyama feels very excited today. Sorry!)

 

I sang a lot!!!

And soon!!!
We did have the 13th generation event 音符

 

I hope there will be a lot of people!

Kudo-san!!! We're counting on you ハート

My first HelloCon.
We got some really great advices from Kudo-san.

 

*Yokoyama apologizes for going all over the place in this post. I'm in too good a mood!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#work #motivation #13thgeneration
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12246851702.html

No comments:

Post a Comment