2017-02-12

(2017-02-12 18:50:46) 18. Dog☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening ✨

I want a dog. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today, I had a funny shooting~ カナヘイハート

I had a lot of fun, I laughed a lot as well カナヘイびっくり

It was awesome ハート

 

I'll sleep well tonight ...

Please be patient for the release 音符

 

And when we arrived, as luck would have it, Kaga Kaedee and I had a coordinate outfit!!!!


What a coincidence

This is 13th generation talent ✨ Lol

 

Tomorrow I have a busy schedule!!!
I'll do my best キラキラ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Morning misoshiru nomou yo~ ハート

 

Maruokme-san 音符
"Morning Misoshiru" MV released ハート
Please watch it!!!!

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12247118325.html

No comments:

Post a Comment