2017-02-13

(2017-02-13 21:44:13) 19. Having a pet☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

I want a stuffed poodle. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Lately,
I really started to think I wanted a puppy. Lol

 

Who has a dog~?? I'm a bit jealous.
They're really cute right ハート

 

I think I should stop talking about it right now.
I could talk about it for a long long looong time!

 

Today, the 13th generation worked hard ✨

I was thoroughly into it ♪ Lol
It's really fun ハート 


It was one of my first training sessions!! キラキラ
Manager-san took a lot of pictures 音符

 

I would show them all one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

☆It was a fulfilling day☆

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:

 

It's Kaga!!!

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#thoroughlyinto #puppy
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12247485832.html

No comments:

Post a Comment