2017-02-15

(2017-02-15 20:30:13) 21. Birthday☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨
(Do not pay attention to the title which is the same as the previous one.)

The udon that I had today was delicious. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

Yokoyama likes udon カナヘイハート (although this is suddenly revealed)

When I was in elementary and middle school, there was an "udon day" on the weekends.
I was working so hard thinking about this award given to me.

Ah, spring rolls remain number 1 on the podium don't worry! カナヘイきらきら

 

The spring rolls offered to us at school are delicious~ カナヘイ花
We competed with the jankenpon to win each other's spring rolls lol

 

* I left udon to talk about spring rolls once again.

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yup!
Today is February 15th.
That's right キラキラ

Happy birhday Ogata Haruna-san ラブラブ

Congrats ルンルン
For her birthday gift, 
I gave her something that suits her best 流れ星
But I couldn't give it yet... カナヘイびっくり
I want to do it as fast as possible ハート

 

I'm going to work hard to get skin as pale as Ogata-san's.
I am jealous of her skin so white... . キラキラ
I want to be like that too!!!!!! Lol

 

Ogata-san
Please support me on this way カナヘイハート

 

Today we still had singing practice.
I learned a lot!

I noticed that there are a lot of things to improve, others to maintain, others where I am already well on.

They mostly showed me where I wasn't very good.

Since the 13th generation event gets closer and closer,
I want to show how much I have improved.

I will do my best! 


* This was the serious Yokoyama.

~A fulfilling day~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

☆Everyone☆
Today's,
"Hello! Station #207"
Was posted~ カナヘイきらきら

MC are
Ogata Haruna-san
Kishimoto Yumeno-san

Please watch it? ラブラブ

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#whateverthetitle #birthdaygift #training
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12248095817.html

No comments:

Post a Comment