2017-02-16

(2017-02-16 22:04:26) 22. Spring rolls☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening ✨

I woke very early this morning. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

Even when I make the effort to put alarm clocks, they ring, but I turn them off and go back to sleep...

This stuff never happened to me before~!! Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
Something good happened to me!

 

In today's bento...

 

There was.....

 

Spring rolls~ ハート

 

 

On top of that,
They were crispy the way I like them 音符

Kudo-san gave me spring rolls as well. Lol

 

I was so happy~ ハート

 

And!
I did have a photoshooting today!!!!!

I sweated a lot~音符 
It was funny~ ルンルン

 

I will work hard tomorrow as well! Lol

~A fulfilling day~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Kudo Haruka-san カナヘイハート
I really wanted to take a picture...
But I'm not good at it.
They always end up blurry...
So Kudo-san took it for me.

Thank you so much Kudo-san ラブラブ

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#springrolls #crispy
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12248469753.html

No comments:

Post a Comment