2017-02-22

(2017-02-22 18:10:45) 28. Birthday☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today it's the February 22nd カナヘイ花

It's Yokoyama Reina 16th birthday~カナヘイハート

Yatta~音符

 

The last year, 
I really didn't thought I could live something as huge as today. For real.

It's my first amazing birthday~カナヘイきらきら

A lot of people sang me a happy birhtday during yesterday's event 音符

I'm really really really glad ハート

Thank you a lot カナヘイハート

 

For my 16th year,
I wish a life with even more impact than what I was able to live when I was 15 years old.

I want to change, evolve, grow up.
I want to be able to see my bad sides.
I want to be able to be able to realize the good sides of my friends.

That's what I think.

Also, when I don't have anyone around me, I am unable to face things on my own.
There are times when I feel really helpless and I don't know how to fix it.

So I want to become stronger as well!!

 

As a Morning Musume。member,
I have to grow up more and more~カナヘイ!? Lol

Please keep supporting me カナヘイ花

 

 

Also,
Tsubaki Factory-san カナヘイハート
Congrats on your major debutカナヘイきらきら

I've saw members todayルンルン
When I said "Congrats!"
To them,

They told me as well,
"Happy birthday!" ハート
I was so glad カナヘイ花

 

~A fulfilling day~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

*Yesterday, before the event beginning, Kudo Haruka-san gave me a gift...

And it's something that I wanted for a looooooooooooong long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something I had discussed with the manager-san,
And to some friends, saying how much I wanted it so badly. Lol

But Kudo-san didn't know I wanted it so bad!

I'm happy カナヘイ花

I'll start to use it from tomorrow lol

 

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#16yo #importantlife
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12250250493.html

No comments:

Post a Comment