2017-02-24

(2017-02-24 20:10:50) 29. Yoko☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

This title is really unrelated to the content of the article. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today

Was an anxious dayカナヘイびっくり
Was a funny dayカナヘイきらきら
Was a day where I talked a lot カナヘイ花
Was the day I probably laughed the most during a photoshoot カナヘイハート
Was a day where I learned a lot キラキラ
Here's it.

It was a fulfilling day~ ハート

I'll give the details later~ 音符

 

Yesterday,
"Jealousy Jealousy" MV was posted !!

........... .

How it was!?

Do you like lyrics!?

These are really lyrics that I can relate to!!

I like Jealousy Jealousy ハート

Outfits are really cute ラブラブ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

A bit more mature Yokoyama Reina (?)

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12250888185.html

No comments:

Post a Comment