2017-02-25

(2017-02-25 19:20:20) 30. Fun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina. ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was the last concert from 
Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~ Crystal Clear~カナヘイハート

Thank you to everyone who came カナヘイきらきら

 

It's probably because it was the last one,
But I was very stressed behind the scenes ...!

Once it started I felt free and I had fun カナヘイ花

Concerts are really fun!

Next concerts are...
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION!~
Hello! Project HinaFes 2017

A lot of concerts are scheduled right ラブラブ

I'll do my best !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Ikuta Erina-san ハート
We share a lot of things in common 音符
I'm glad !
Thanks for everything ハート

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#thankseveyone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12251164703.html

No comments:

Post a Comment