2017-02-27

(2017-02-27 22:33:25) 31. Help☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I danced a lot today!!
I learned a few things from senpai.

My wrists are incredibly stiff... カナヘイびっくり
That's why we must not forget the stretching of the wrists~

It's Fukumura Mizuki-san who advised me to do this カナヘイ花
I'm going to train really hard every day now!!

I would be able to show you my incredible efforts to...
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION!~

I wonder if I would be able to show you facial expressions
As impressive as I have done before??~

Please come!!

 

Since there are many things to remember, I feel very stressed by these events.

But luckily I have my senpai behind me to support me,
And help me when it's really wrong ラブラブ

 

I'll do my best so they don't have to drag me anymore!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

"Jealousy Jealousy" MV is available 

 

See ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12251836622.html

No comments:

Post a Comment