2017-02-28

(2017-02-28 22:32:44) 32. Learn☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
After rehearsals,
Iikubo Haruna-san and Makino Maria-san
Invited me to dinner カナヘイハート

For some okonomiyaki~ ハート

 

Since they're not okonomiyaki restaurant near to my home,
I don't have the opportunity to eat a lot カナヘイびっくり

It was fun~カナヘイきらきら

I ate a lot カナヘイ花

 

I, Yokoyama Reina, had the role of the one who turns the okonomiyaki.
I did it very well~ 音符
It makes me happy. Lol
It was sooooooo great!!! カナヘイハート Lol

I realized that I liked it a lot ラブラブ
I want to comeback there asap~!
The fact that Iikubo-san and Makino-san used to go there often is so cool~ハート

After dinner,
We had a little rehearsal !!

I reviewed what I couldn't do,
And I tried to self-correct.
But I made a lot of mistakes...

I will work hard. Because of my small size, I'm not able to have a large dance...!!

From tomorrow, I will motivate myself even more...!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Jealousy Jealousy カナヘイハート
MV was posted yesterday 音符

 

You had to interpret girls who are really jealous.
As I'm a humble person, it was hard for me アセアセ

I wish everyone would go see it !!
Please support us カナヘイハート

 

Also... There's the rap part !!!!

We chose very colorful outfits カナヘイ花
The moment I put on this outfit, I felt so strong...!

We often play hide and seek with members,
And we also practice making humorous raps カナヘイハート

So this part was a lot of fun for us !!

Please, go check カナヘイ花
Jealousy Jealousy MV~ 音符

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#itwasfun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12252148197.html

No comments:

Post a Comment