2021-01-03

(2021-01-03 21:55:09) A story about cooking & a normal camera Yokoyama Reina

Good evening



Thanks to everyone
Who came to the second day of HelloCon

I did some rehearsal this morning,
And since I was in the 3rd performance,
I had a lot of free time.



I played a game on my own,
During I was on free time.



I played alone.
(Because I was alone, but let's play with people in the future)



In the first place, I was wondering what I wanted to do today


Then Kaga arrived,
And we talked a lot.


After that, I cooked


Homare brought a educational confectionery,
I posted the final on Instagram.



It was really great.
Soft serve ice cream is my confidence.
I was praised by everyone.


It was fun.


Then, 
I slept.


When I woke up, I listened to the radio
I did my makeup and laughed a lot


I was productive!!!!!!




I think today
Was a very fulfilling day.

I was really nervous during the performance
But it was fun.


I have a lot to remember
I'll do my best today as well!



Good night


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12648031427.html

No comments:

Post a Comment