2021-01-06

(2021-01-06 21:29:54) Mukashi banashi wa mou ii desho Yokoyama Reina

Good evening!!!!



I'll talk about tamagochi after a long time lol



My tamagochi is growing steadily!
Tamagochi are born from an egg, after they proposing to each other, and getting married, ...
Currently, I'm on the 4th generation ☺️


They're so cute 😂
The last tamagochi born has
A strong impression of its parents, 
I'm kinda impressed.


What will happen on the tamagochi from the 4th generation?
It's exciting!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚




Kitagawa aaaand Yokoyama!
Always getting closer and closer!
She's cute isn't she 🤤



During dressing rooms to Nakano Sun Plaza,
I was sit between Kitagawa and Homare,
And Mei-chan was next to Kitagawa right,


Talking with these 3 cuties
Was so fun 🥺🥺🥺


I listened a lot
The conversation of Kitagawa and Mei-chan 😊


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚



It was cold today right ❄️
I wonder if it will snow this year



Please be careful about your physical condition



Question!
What is the song in the blog title!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12648636678.html

No comments:

Post a Comment