2021-01-31

(2021-01-31 18:52:42) Student! Yokoyama Reina

Good evening
It's Yokoyama Reina


Thank you very much
For today's HelloCon to Aichi!

This time, the performance was 
Alongside unit 5!
Isn't that rare? That's cool.
It was very fun!

For this HelloCon,
No matter how many times I'm on stage,
I get nervous everytime...

Because the units combination is different everytime,
I always stand on the stage with a fresh feeling


I had a lot of fun today

Oversize sweats are cute
I love to wear oversize things lately lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I think it's time to study a bit,
But lately, when I come back home,
It's simply the time to sleep

It wasn't like when I was in middle school lol
I was really studying hard 😂

Since my younger brother is an examinee now
I realize how he's studying hard
Ah. I remember that I was doing my best too, for real.

I understood
That, now,
It's time to having the most fun as a student!


So, to all people who are student,
Enjoy your studies.


What did I said that. Lol


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12653763654.html

No comments:

Post a Comment