2017-03-03

(2017-03-03 22:32:35) 35.History☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today I went to bring a skirt to Ishida Ayumi-san and Oda Sakura-san told me I was pretty... カナヘイハート

I was so glad カナヘイ花 

 

Yesterday in my blog I talked about going to the museum

Well, I went today.

The Showa-kan Museum.

I walked past and I really wanted to go...

I would definitely stay there again next time!
During this year! (Because it's big!)

When you were in college, do you also have visits to museums with questionnaires or presentations to return?

These homework were the best, right

It's interesting to compare
My current visits with those of before (which include knowledge that I didn't have before)

I love to visit museums~ カナヘイきらきら

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 


13th generation bad boys

 

Sorry if I tell too much about my personal life.

I look forward for tomorrow~

See ya tomorrow~☆
☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#museum #summerhomeworks #showakan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12253074434.html

No comments:

Post a Comment