2017-03-01

(2017-03-01 19:36:17) 33.Weak☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina( ¨̮ )


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today, we did some rehearsal for the spring tour カナヘイハート
Rehearsal are fun カナヘイきらきら

And...
I'm happy because... ラブラブ

Makino Maria-san said to me
"You've got some gorgeous facial expressions" !! 

But I had to train even more,
I danced more and more and moooore! 

Hope the result will be worth it !? 

It was great watching our workout videos at home ハート

For the spring tour,
I would like you all to pay attention to my facial expressions~ Lol


 * Morning Musume。'17 "BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy"

Will be out soon... !!

I want to talk about the MV shooting 流れ星

My biggest difficulty for the MV of
"BRAND NEW MORNING"  was the flag

He was so heavy to carry... アセアセ

I feel like he was heavier than me lol

 

But on the other side, Kaedee (Kaga Kaede)
Said to me "No, it's absolutely not heavy". Lol

After all...
Another point where I'm late and I have to improve. Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

"Hello! Station 209"
Was posted today カナヘイ花
It's here

 

See ya tomorrow~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12252396834.html

No comments:

Post a Comment