2017-03-02

(2017-03-02 19:36:17) 34.History☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today at the rehearsal for the spring tour,
I thought about stretching well 
I felt so much more flexible thanks to that カナヘイハート

Daily stretches are very important カナヘイ花
I'll doing my best カナヘイきらきら

There is a place I would like to go soon
(Although it's complicated)

I want to go to the museum !!

The National Science Museum,
They were doing an exhibition on Lascaux


I wanted to go so badly but I didn't have much time
It's a current exhibition on the history of evolution. Lol

But I went to check yesterday
And the exhibition is already over~. Lol

I don't know enough about the history of evolution, so I would have liked to go there to learn more!

History is interesting~ ラブラブ

 

I would like to learn more
On the Jomon period, the Yayoi period...

I would love to go to the archaeological site
Of Sannai Maruyama-san.

* It's in Aomori-san prefecture, it traces an ancient people on a large scale.

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I'm sorry if I talk too much about history.
And that doesn't interest you... アセアセ

 

See ya tomorrow~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#nationalsciencemuseum #jomonperiod #sannaimaruyamasite
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12252757842.html

No comments:

Post a Comment