2017-03-04

(2017-03-04 20:26:06) 36.Girl☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
We held
"Morning Musume。'17 no MBS Young Town Doyoubi in Nagashima Spa Land" カナヘイハート

Thanks everyone for coming to see us !!

I was so nervous before I started.

But once started it was super fun.

I lauuuuughed so strong, like everytime!!

I can't say more...
But I was happy to be so complimented and supported ラブラブ
I'm so happy about that day.

It will air on March 19 !!
I would say to y'all again so that you won't forget 音符

 

Th~en af~ter
We did have a handshake!

I received a lot of "You're so cute~" and "Good luck for the future~"
It intimidated me a lot...

A lot of childrens were here as well ハート
It was sooo cute~ ハート

When I tell myself that I too was small like that, so as cute as them...

It was a very fulfilling day キラキラ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yasuda Kei-san カナヘイ花
Yoshizawa Hitomi-san カナヘイ花
Thank you a lot カナヘイきらきら 

 

Wee, see ya tomorrow~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#thankstoeveryone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12253334525.html

No comments:

Post a Comment