2017-03-06

(2017-03-06 22:35:28) 38.Eat☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

The strawberry daifuku that I ate yesterday was delicious. It's Yokoyama Reina( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I have the impression that, at today's rehearsal,
I worked more than any other rehearsal!

Until now, I was desperate because I felt like I was zero,
Today I think I managed to overcome some difficulties so I'm satisfied. Lol

It's not what I think of myself...

But, it would be possible that I progressed カナヘイハート
Fufufufu lol

 

The first day of the tour is getting closer and closer... Yokoyama will do her best~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Tomorrow,
We have an event to Ikebukuro Sunshine カナヘイ花

I'm nervous~. Lol
I'll do my best, I promise !!

Please come to see us !!

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#strawberrydaifuku
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12253990379.html

No comments:

Post a Comment