2017-03-07

(2017-03-07 22:13:57) 39.Birthday☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today
It's the birthday of Haga Akane-san カナヘイハート
Happy birthday カナヘイきらきら
We'll have to wait a bit for your gift. Lol

 

And today,
We had an event to Ikebukuro Sunshine 
Thank you to everyone who came to see us !!

With all these people all around me, I was super nervous... アセアセ

But during the following handshake, I was told that I had danced well and that my solos were cool... ラブラブ

I'm so glad ハート

Tomorrow, there's an event to Tokyo !!!! 
I'll do my best !

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#thankyoeveryone #happybirthday #nervous
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12254283865.html

No comments:

Post a Comment