2017-03-08

(2017-03-08 21:35:50) 40.Quality☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

It's finally out. Today,
Morning Musume。'17 63th single『BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy』
Has been released!

It's the 13ki debut single, Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina's. カナヘイハート

I'm so proud カナヘイ花

 

The first impression of these two songs... 

It was something like: "This year, Morning Musume。are going to celebrate their 20th anniversary. Maybe they want to present the new formation and the members of the 13th generation as a renewal for this very special year." !
(It's not Yokoyama's)

That's why I want to sing this song with an open heart.

 

So...
I would like to present to you what I find incredible in these two songs.

*BRAND NEW MORNING 
This song has a meticulous choreography that requires each member to be hooked up. If one is wrong for a single second, the whole choreography is a failure. It creates a real feeling of unity between us all.

*Jealousy Jealousy
I find that the words of the chorus "Kirei ni naritai" (*I want to be pretty) et "Motehayasaretai" (*I want us to see my efforts) are communicators. Each girl who will listen to this song will necessarily recognize herself in...

I would be very happy if you pay attention to these points ハート

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Aaaaand, 

The 13th generation has just joined the group...

Maybe some fans still don't know who we are...

So...

Here are...


音符ZDA音符

It means

Z · Zensekai 

D · Dooji 

A · Ansaa 
(*National simultaneous event)

 

Senpai have already started theirs,
But I will join them a bit later カナヘイきらきら

In the meantime, I'm organizing a question-answer session on the blog ハート

So I'm waiting for all the questions you can ask yourself about me !!!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Oda Sakura-sanハート

Well see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#ZDA
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12254569008.html

No comments:

Post a Comment