2017-03-09

(2017-03-09 19:00:20) 41.Answers☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Thank you all
For all the questions you asked me yesterday キラキラ

I will try to answer as much as possible and little by little ! 

Then!
Let~s go!

What did you love to eat when you were little?
Plum jam ラブラブ
Has anyone ever tasted it?
Plum jam !!  It tastes so delicious!

Tell us what you like about members♡
I do it with as few words as possible.

Fukumura Mizuki-san ハート Her double eyelids
Ikuta Erina-san ハート How she's on stage
Iikubo Haruna-san ハート Her sociability
Ishida Ayumi-san ハート Everything.
Sato Masaki-san ハート Her constant good humor and super cute voice
Kudo Haruka-san ハート How cute and cool she's
Oda Sakura-sanハート What a voice... 
Ogata Haruna-san ハート Her Kansai dialect and pale skin
Nonaka Miki-san ハート Le fait qu'elle prenne soin de la 13e génération
Makino Maria-san ハート Her style and smile
Haga Akane-san ハート Les conversations qu'elles ont avec Ogata-san que j'observe parfois
Kaga Kaede ハート Her seriousness and her determination

Yup !!

The member with whom you would like to make a tour bus?
Ishida Ayumi-san 音符
I really want to work with her~
Because... see the previous answer.

What did you love to watch when you were little?
Kamen Rider キラキラ
In fact, I started watching when I was little and even continued as I grew older. Lol
I particularly liked "Kamen Rider Fourze" (this one is very recent).
I know this movie well and I have fun doing imitations, I can do it too well !!

Tell us your methods of revisions please...
I'm going to give you a method I used for a history exam. It's based on puns...
For ex~emple↓

I want the Gold Seal!
The 57th Year... Nakoku received the Gold Seal.*

Did you get it? Lol

I want to clarify that it's a personal technique
Which certainly worked for me but mostly because I loved the history and I spend my time making puns !!

So don't forget to study well in your own way 音符 

 

I'll continue tomorrow~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Kaga Kaede (Kaedee) 音符

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆ 
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12254720921.html

*Original text: 
金印欲しかった!
57年・・・奴国が金印を授かる 

The number 5 in Japanese is "" and the 7 is "な". Reina thus memorized the Year 57 when the emperor of China handed over to the king of Nakoku the Gold Seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment