2017-03-10

(2017-03-10 22:23:29) 42.Support☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

I fell into a pineapple cake addiction. It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
We were in Taiwan for a handshake !!
J'y étais avec Ishida Ayumi-san, Oda Sakura-san, Nonaka-san et Kaga Kaede ハート
(I'm so happy to be there with them)

It was my first trip there 音符

Arriving at the airport,
There were a lot of fans!
On m'a dit
"Reina, bienvenue à Taiwan !"
I was so glad... ラブラブ
I even received a huge bouquet of flowers!

 

We were offered meals~ハート
We ate them directly when we arrived~!!
It. Was. Delicious.
My favorite bento was the one with the anko in it
Deeee~licious~キラキラ 

 

Now we're going to talk bout the event ラブラブ
Many spoke Japanese very well キラキラ
"Congratulations on being in the new generation" !!!!
It was fun to be able to talk to all of you ルンルン
Next time I hope I can come with all the members to give a concert キラキラ

 

This day was amazing~
I love Taiwan ピンクハート

 


ZDA's questions

* Your favorite orchestral song?
"Arthur to Sannin no Mizumi no Otome" (アーサー王と三人の湖の乙女)
I really like to play it and I have studied it a lot !
It's very difficult but...
I think even those who are not into the orchestras universe can like this song !


* Your favorite ingredient with spring rolls?
Ramens!!!!
More precisely, the ramen with soy sauce!
It's too delicious.
Even though nothing can beat the spring rolls!!! Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 


Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#gifts #handshake
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12255220820.html

No comments:

Post a Comment