2017-03-18

(2017-03-18 22:16:05) 48.Start☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

The spring tour
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~

Just started today
To Kanagawa

Thank you to all people who came

 

It was very fun

My dream of singing as a member of Morning Musume。... has finally come true.
I definitely felt like a member.

There was so much penlight of my golden yellow color キラキラ

It was gorgeous... ラブラブ

Before going on stage, I was very stressed, I wasn't even able to speak
And in the end I had so much fun キラキラ 

The next concert is to Hamamatsu!
I'll do my best~ !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Ishida Ayumi-san ハート 

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#springtour #thankyoueveryone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12257607435.html

No comments:

Post a Comment