2017-03-19

(2017-03-19 20:51:57) 49.Happiness☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today we had cheki&handshake events 音符

Thanks to everyone who came !!

It was a lot of work but...
I'm happy キラキラ 

I felt more comfortable than the previous handshake,
Because the last time, I was really nervous~ Lol

But today I was so into it キラキラ

 

A lot of people told me
"I was here in the concert of yesterday~"
"I'll come in the concert on tomorrow~" ハート

I'll do my best for the concert tomorrow!

 

The continuation of yesterday, always alongside Ishida Ayumi-san ラブラブ 
Too cute... 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Cool detectives キラキラ 

"DVD Magazine Vol.91"

The content is so funny ルンルン
Please watch it !!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#chekihandshake #cooldetectives #thankyoualot
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12257884655.html

No comments:

Post a Comment