2017-03-20

(2017-03-20 21:13:27) 50.Heat☆ Yokoyama Reina

Bonsoir 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today, we continued the current spring tour
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~
To Shizuoka !

The hometown of Nonaka Miki-san ハート 

I had some kind of revelation during today's concert...

Makino Maria-san's winks are amazing !!

She is so cute ラブラブ 

I can't make both eyes blink... Only on one side. I would train lol

Once again,
I sweated a lot during concerts...

The worst part is, it wasn't just at the end.

I started to sweat from the first song!

The audience was amazing. Thoroughly キラキラ

I had a lot of fun~~

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 




Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12258180566.html

No comments:

Post a Comment