2017-03-23

(2017-03-23 22:34:22) 52.Play☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

After work today,

I went to dinner with Ikuta Erina-san グリーンハーツ
It was so great !!

And!
She chose to follow my advice on her new pair of glasses ハート 

Lately, I'm feeling great and still motivated for everything キラキラ 

The meal was delicious and our mini shopping session was great 音符

Thank you for everything Ikuta-san ハート 

 

The pic about yesterday !! 

The picture quality isn't really great but,
Here is the bear plush I was given ラブラブ 

Isn't cute~ブルー音符 
For real~. So cute~.

I have to find it a name! Lol

I will take very good care of it.

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Bien, à demain~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12259093154.html

No comments:

Post a Comment