2017-03-25

(2017-03-25 21:00:07) 53.Big☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today, it was
"Hello! Project Hina Fes 2017"
To Makuhari Messe ハート

Thank you to everyone who came !

 

The first concert was the Morning Musume。'17 Premium, we did a lot of performances 音符

I sang "Sakura Mankai" with some group members !!
I love this song ピンク音符

It's not a cute song, but a gorgeous song...
I think it's a beautiful adult song !

That's why, I tried to interpret it like this!

I want to sing once again~ !!

 

And...

The Makuhari Messe scene was huge !!!!

 

I'm glad I got to stand on such a big stage キラキラ 

It's great to be able to do that!

These concerts are performed annually, so come and see us once ラブラブ 
Tomorrow I have my solo performance!
I'll do my best キラキラ

What a stupid face~( .. )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Is Reina's peace sign unique?

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12259637098.html

No comments:

Post a Comment