2017-03-26

(2017-03-26 21:41:05) 54.Tears☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yesterday and today was the
"Hello Project Hina Fes 2017"
To Chiba

Thank you to everyone who came to see us キラキラ

 

A few months ago, I never thought I could perform on such a big stage.
There were so many people in the audience ラブラブ
Reina is really happy.

 

And,
I had my solo performance !!

I sang
"Haru Beautiful Everyday"
I was so nervous before the performance that I cried. Lol
Not only was it the first time on such a huge stage, and on top of that I was singing alone...

But my senpai reassured me a lot
By telling me "smile and have fun!"

It's what I did and everything went well ラブラブ

But... singing alone...
It was so funny ラブラブ
I want to do it again as soon as possible !!

There were a lot of golden yellow penlight
I'm happy ~!!

 

 

Coming off the stage, my senpai were still waiting for me
And have seen me cry again... Lol
They told me "It was great~"
"You were so cute~"...

Even now, writting this post, I'm still crying. Lol

This solo performance really stressed me out.
But I feel like I came out stronger!

From now on I will do more of my best !

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today I sleep early!


Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#thankyoutoeveryone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12259937823.html

No comments:

Post a Comment