2017-03-27

(2017-03-27 21:23:57) 55.Again☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
After work,
I had free time
So

I said to myself
"Hey, if I went to the Edo museum, it's been a long time"

Knowing the address and times,
I didn't do any research before going there.

But in fact...

It was exceptionally closed.

Why I wanted to go there without looking before.

This kind of thing always happens to me... Lol

 

Anyway ! No big deal!
I would go back another day~!!!!!!!!!

 

I was able to go to see
"SAYUMINGLANDOLL~Saisei~"
Of Michishige Sayumi-san ラブラブ

 

My heart was beating so hard! From the beginning to the end lol
It was the second time that I met Michishige-san!
We were able to talk to each other after the event !! 

I was struck by the power of Michishige-san's smile ハート 

Thank you for everything Michishige-san 音符

She was too cute, too cool !!
I'm glad I got to spend time with her キラキラ  

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:* 

 

~Idol Nama Gassen~
Produced by Asobisuta

On: Sunday 16th April

For more informations↓

https://asobista.com/

 

Morning Musume。'17's yellow team.
Thank you for your support !!  

 

Well see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#tokyomuseum
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12260238809.html

No comments:

Post a Comment