2017-03-28

(2017-03-28 21:23:14) 56.Buy☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

 

With Michishige Sayumi-san ラブラブ 
Too happy~ !! 
Thanks again キラキラ 

 

Today...

Yup!!!!

 

I bought cell phone jewelry
Of Urawa Red Diamonds !! 
(In the back, it's a fanbook)

The one on the right is from the player Takahiro Sekine キラキラ
The one on the left is from the playerMutoo Yuuki キラキラ (For my younger brother)

I also bought figurines~ !!  

After that, I went to buy some clothes.
I love shopping ハート 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

On the other day,
Kawamura Ayano-chan from Hello Pro Kenshuusei
Gave me my super cute birthday present ラブラブ
Thank you キラキラ  

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#urawareddiamonds #wearereds
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12260503427.html

No comments:

Post a Comment