2017-04-01

(2017-04-01 22:37:20) 60. Longtime☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~
To Hiroshima 音符

I had lots of fun ラブラブ

 

Doing concerts is the best thing キラキラ

I waited impatiently for this day... Lol
I was like "It's finally happened~!"

Thank you to everyone who came ハート

 

Fortunately, the concerts continue tomorrow again おねがい

I have so much energy to spare to do concerts
After today's concerts I was so happy

My conclusion→Concerts are the best thing 照れ

 

Tomorrow we will be in Fukuoka ハート
Let's have fun together~ 爆笑

Morning Misoshiru ラブラブ

Soups are on sale 音符

We had a soup together with Kaga Kaede-chan !!

They were composed of
Mushrooms + soboro meat

It was too too too good 口笛
I would like everyone to taste it 照れ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I'll try to calm my excitement for tonight and save it for tomorrow's concerts. Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12261720603.html

No comments:

Post a Comment